Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Testosterona


A pedido del unico lector varon que deja comentarios de manera peridoca en este blog:

1-. "el hombre se casa de negro por que es un cochino culiao"
(Robado del Blog de Endora, quien a su vez lo escogio del blog de mi hermano Felipe. "el maestro del metro cuadrado".)

2-."...masculinity is a shared set of assumptions and values that men can either accept or reject. You like football? then you also like music, beer, thumping people, grabing ladies' breast, and money. you're a rugby or cricket man? You like Dire Straits or Mozart, wire, pinching' ladies bottoms and money. You don't fill into either comp? Macho, nein danke? In whic case it must follow that you are a pacifist vegetarian, studious oblivios to the charms of Michelle Pfeifer, who thinks that only leering wideboys listen to Luther Vandross".
Nick Honsby. Fever Pitch, Penguin Books, 200, p.72

3-"Look at all the things that can be wrong for men. There's the nothing-happening-at all-problem, the too-much-happening-too-soon problem; there's teh size-doesn't matter-except-in-my-case problem, the failing-to-deliver-the-goods-problem.. And what do women have to worry about? A handfull of celluilite? Join the Club.
Nick Hornsby, High Fidelity, Penguin Books, 200, p.94.

4-Cal: [David and Cal Playing a video Game] You're *gay* now?
David: No, I'm not gay I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think? I mean, that sounds ga- I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a g-gay guy now".
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.

Dialogo de 40-Year Old Virgin

9 Comments:

Blogger NEL - Marianela Camaño said...

un beso felipe..

8:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gran post, gran foto.
Tengo un amigo que salió con la gracia de decir "un hombre no.... cualquier cosa que estés haciendo", y te prometo que algún efecto producía en uno, a pesar de ser una reverenda estupidez, nos hace bacilar hasta el día de hoy en lo que sea que estemos haciendo.

Yo creo que soy del tipo que le gusta el fútbol, pero tambien me gusta pinchear asses.
En cuanto a tu bien inventado sobrenombre, es un metro de largo, no un metro cuadrado. No se asusten nenas.

Grande hermano, ya se te esta echando de menos, los carretes en tu pieza se estan poniendo fomes.

10:49 AM  
Blogger in_door said...

la obsesión de 2ball x la masculinidad se vuelve preocupante.
y B es un poeta, el poeta amiguidilisminis, jajaja

10:58 AM  
Blogger in_door said...

"I'm coming to England in September and I want to find myself a beautiful girlfriend. But I don't want some dumb blonde. I'd like a woman who is really intelligent."(David Hasselhoff)

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women ARE intelligent!!!!!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guatones Copines!!!!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Copiones!!! dije
pero esta weaa es mas rapida.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Miguelito said...

Estimado Dorian.
No lo dudo. Solo transcribo lo que otra gente ha dicho.
Bienvenido(a), por cierto.
B.

3:56 PM  
Blogger in_door said...

cuuumpleaaañooos feee-liiiiz
te deseaaaa-mooos
aaaa tiiii
cuuumpleaaa-ñoooos
b.......
quee los cuuum-plaaas
feeee
liiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Hit Counter